Sunday, December 08, 2019
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
We are a well established group of companies principally involved in the manufacturing of quality building products.
We are looking for an independently self-motivated and dynamic professional with strong team-working skills to fill the following positions.
Management Trainee (2 Vacancies)
- To assist immediate superior in daily operations.
- Independent and responsible.
- Possess a Diploma/Degree in any fileds;
- Fresh Graduates without experience are encouraged to apply.
- Good command of spoken and written English & Bahasa Malaysia;
- Able to work independently and handle work pressure well;
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to work as a team as well as independently under minimum supervision;
- Training will be provided.
Account Officer (2 Vacancies)
- To assist the Finance Manager in:
- Performing data entry opf accounting records and reconciliations;
- Co-ordinate and handle administration matters;
- Prepare full set of accounts and audit schedules;
- Assist to prepare monthly management account/reports.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate such as LCCI/Diploma in Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 3 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required;
- Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills and able to work independently;
- Must have initiative,reliable and possess strong integrity;
- Knowledge on book-keeping and preparing ful set of accounts will be added advantage.
Account Assistant (2 Vacancies)
- To perform accounts payable invoice, payment and day-to-day transaction processing and ensuring delivery quality in term of accuracy, completeness and timelines on a daily basis.
- To create and maintain vendor master data information.
- Process vendor and intercompany invoices, debit notes and credit notes.
- Process recurring payment documents
- Process month and activities e.g.reporting and GR/IR reconciliation.
- LCCI Higher
- Those without qualification but with 2-3 years(s) of working experience in the related field is acceptable for this position.
- Knowledge of UBS will be an added advantage.
Mechanical Engineer (1 Vacancies)
- Posses a Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering;
- Minimum 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Able to troubleshoot PLC and inverter faults;
- Providing technical support by assisting with troubleshooting, conducting in-depth investigation and implementing corrective actions;
- Preferences will be given to those with experience in continuous processing lines, process control, PLC, drives as well as instrumentation experience;
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Mechanical Technicians (2 Vacancies)
- SPVM or Certificate in Mechanical Engineering or similar qualifications;
- Practical experience in steel fabrication work, weldi8ng and machinery fitting;
- Ability to understand simple engineering drawings;
- Knowledge to industrial hydrawlics, pneumatics and general piping work an added advantage.
The company offers excellent carrer prospects and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Interested applicants are invited to send their application with detailed resumes stationg qualifeications, work experience, current and expected salary, as well as contact details before 14th September 2008 to:
The Human Resource Manager
P.O.Box 2090 Pending Industrial Estate,
93450 Kuching, Sarawak
Tel: 082-331267, 338500, 338600 Fax:082-487301
Email to: email@example.com
(Please indicate position applied for in your application letter)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
About Us |
Contact Us |
Join Us |
Site Search |
Updated since August, 2008
Copyright © Multi Resources Holdings Sdn. Bhd. 2008 All Rights Reserved